Saturday 10 October 2015

Challenge of Super Duper SPICY Korean Noodles!!!

Recently there has something was HOT among us and lots of people share their challenge online.It's not a very special thing, just instant noodles or some people call it as Ra-men.It's a product come from Korea, so actually the price also not cheap as well. Hmm..... RM 25 with 5 packs inside. Then, what make it so SPECIAL and FAMOUS??!!!!!


Because it is SUPER DUPER SPICY!!!!

The spicy index is reached 4,044 shu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yeah!! This is the picture that I search online.. SPICY level~
BOOOOOOM~ ~ ~ ~
4,044 SHU!!!!! It's TERIBBLE!!!!!!!
So, I ask my friends join me to accept this CHALLENGE!! 
~( ̄▽ ̄~)(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

what we choose is, this~ 


Spicy Noodles with Octopus flavor ^^

Preparing of ingredients~ Tomatoes and Hot-dog~ ♪(^∀^●)ノ 
Cooking of Ramen Noodles~ slurppp~ ~ ~
This is my bowl of noodles
And this is my friend's bowl of noodles~
aiksss... no wonder she so slim always~ ~ ~
 o(︶︿︶)o 




Here is a funny video sharing of SUPER SPICY KOREAN NOODLES!!!! from a pair of sweet couple!! Their expression was super FUNNY!!! 
AHAHAHAHAHA..............



AND
This is my friend and my expression after eat the noodles
hmm.......
yea yea yea~ we LOVE it so much~ 
~ ~ HAPPY DAY ~ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment